Friday, July 31, 2015

Internet Wins - Dammit!

This has been a bad week for  using the internet.  Turn on your computer and some times it works and sometimes it doesn't.  I have a difficult time typing because of pain in my shoulder but I managed to complete telling  about when I fell from the ship into a boat.  At that moment internet went off and destroyed my brilliant tale.

The internet finally returned and I re-wrote my story.  Again the internet ate it. This time we saved it on Word and when the internet lived again we (Jen) pasted it.

I'm reminded of that fall daily by the pain from  the injury which stays with me.  My roommates at LSU demanded I go to the dispensary for help.   I got it from a wise doctor.  He said I will hurt  all my life, only more and more. I see many people much  worse off than I and know I should be thankful and not complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment