Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Keurig dies, I'm left with instant coffee

Saturday morning at 6:30 I entered the kitchen and immediately saw no welcoming light from the Keurig coffee maker, forcing me to drink instant this week.

Isn't it a shame that we can get accustomed to a luxury and begin to think we are entitled?   It's all Jen's fault. She gave me a Keurig several Christmases  ago  and I began to believe I deserved being greeted with coffee barely minutes after I punched the button.  When it failed, nothing would do until it was replaced (at no cost.)

Now the second one has  died and a replacement is on the way.  The warranty has expired so this one will be half-price.  I can hardly  wait until it arrives and I can enjoy a cup of real coffee instead of instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment