Monday, December 23, 2013

Medicine should be honest and efficient.

It is difficult to find something so evil that  nothing good can come from it. Obamacare comes close to being that bad.  However, if it coerces the medical industry to become more efficient and more honest, that's a good thing.

I am not promising that will happen, but on this day, the deadline for many to sign up with Obamacare, I want to see something good.  I bet many of you  are like me, being ordered to take expensive lab work that you knew was unneeded.  I have even had a doctor admit he was having tests done to "stick it to the insurance company."  Medical care costs more than it should. 

(The deadline to sign up for a health policy was quietly extended one day, through Christmas Eve.)

No comments:

Post a Comment