Friday, August 23, 2013

Yes, Mr. Obama they could be your sons

When I learned that two black men had beaten a World War II veteran to death, I exploded in anger. Delbert Belton, known as Shorty,   was 88, I'm 87, he was at Okinawa and was wounded; I was at Okinawa.I almost feel like I knew him.  Who will the Left blame for this murder -- certainly not the murderers.

When the three thugs murdered  the baseball player from Australia, the Leftists said the murderers were not to blame; it was the fault of the gun lobby.  They refused to accept that those youths did not need a weapon other than their fists to carry out the crime. Who will Obama and his brainwashed idiots blame for the murder of Shorty?

It is not politically correct to call attention to the black on white violent crime, but it is a fact and the leaders from Obama on should stop making excuses for it..




No comments:

Post a Comment