Monday, August 19, 2013

Name one good thing Obama has done

What a coincidence!  I was planning to ask that question after reading a poster on Political Talk posed that to Leftists and those who voted for Obama for president.  I can show how he has wrecked the economy and foreign policy in addition to many other bad things so if he had done anything good I would like someone who is an Obama supporter to inform me.

The coincidence is I looked back to see what I had written in August last year, and on August 23 I had  challenged Obama to name  one good thing he had done that has created jobs and got us on the way to economic recovery and health.

With Obamacare and all its problems hanging over us, I pose the question to anyone--name one good thing Obama has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment