Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Of course, show ID in order to vote


What valid reason could anyone have to oppose showing identification in order to vote?  The only reason I can see is to cast an illegal vote.

I cannot recall ever voting without first showing my ID, even though for years I voted at the same place and the commissioners knew me well.  I consider it my protection; no one can falsely claim to be me and steal my right to cast my own ballot.

Some Democrats and Obama supporters are calling the requirement to have identification as racist and discriminatory to Blacks.   This is just one more charge of racism the Democrats are relying on to keep voters from considering Obama's miserable record in his first term.  Every thing is racist, according to some Democrats and news media.  Cokie Roberts of National Public Radio claimed Romney's visit to Poland was racist.  How stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment