Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oral History Post on Roy Lowe in Navy

Some years back I talked about my time in the navy during World War II as part of the oral history program maintained by Norton Art Gallery.  I stumbled on the gallery's site where summaries of oral histories are provided.  If anyone wants to read a summary of my naval history, you can search:

              Roy E Lowe in the navy.  Hit the button for images and from there select Grid and you will see a copy of  the newspaper announcing the commissioning of the USS Pickens and  my discharges.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Lowe I am writing you about one of your Shipmates on the USS Pickens. My grandfather was C.E. McCracken. Do you remember him? I can be reached at michaelbrint@bellsouth.net, if you would like to correspond.

    Thank you for your time,

    Michael

    ReplyDelete