Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Back to the Doctor for Tests Early Friday Morning

Saw the cardiologist this afternoon.  My appointment was at 2 p.m . and I was out and driving home at 2:30
Will go back Friday for lab work and the treadmill, which I hate.  I had kept blood pressure readings for two months.  Sometimes my blood pressure is too low. which may cause my dizziness sometimes.

I was a little early for my appointment and was seen quickly but had time to read an article that warned about traveling with prescription medicine in a container other than the prescription bottle.  I didn't know the penalty could be five years at hard labor for having drugs without the accompanying prescription.  Also, never give your prescription medicine to anyone else.  That is a violation of the law and could land you and the other person in prison.

October has brought us beautiful weather, bright sunshine with a cool snap in the air.  A two-inch slow rain one night would settle the dust and make it perfect.  May and October can be counted on, most times, to be the best months of the year, climate wise, in North Louisiana.  Add football to that and, for some, the state fair and its almost perfect. How is it in North Carolina, California, Washington, and other places?

No comments:

Post a Comment