Monday, September 27, 2010

doctor visit

Went to my appointment with Dr Singh this morning. Blood pressure was 118 over 57 and my EKG was good. Next appointment in six months. Talked to Singh about my back pain. Last night was just too much and I must find a way to get more sleep. Singh said Dr. Mody is the best back doctor in Shreveport. He also said when back troubles start they usually continue to get worse.That was discouraging but Mody has had success where others have failed.

On another note, I lost seven pounds since my last visit to Singh.

(Found this as a draft entered January 19.  For some reason I had not published it, probably because it was personal and not of interest to anyone else.  I have an appointment with Dr. Singh this week and will have to tell him about the bad spells I have had.  The good news is that I went to church Sunday after missing three Sundays in a row. My back is no better but I cannot go through a five-hour operation at this time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment