Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Debate Tommorow. Really?

Well, they are calling  it a debate as  candidates for the Republican candidate for president will take the stage tomorrow.  If it is like the previous debate the moderator will ask some easy  questions of some participants and difficult questions of others.  When  it is over, the political wizards will tell us who  won and who hurt himself with voters and what every statement meant.

I would very much  like to hear some one admit the two great problems facing the country and tell us how he or she will handle them.  Let's take the economy first.  I am fed up with candidates who have no real solutions; they say  just elect them and they will make the country great.

I want answers to questions like these:
Will  you  lower the corporation tax rate?

What  will you do about the EPA harmful regulations?

Will you permit full development of fossil energy?

What is your tax plan? One item in my tax plan would tax everyone for social security.  It is unfair for low income workers pay a much high per cent social security than those with high incomes. 


     I'm just getting started; I have a lot of questions on national defense I want answers to, also.




No comments:

Post a Comment