Saturday, April 11, 2015

Some good, some bad like most days

This day is really dragging.  Jen left before 7 this morning and everyone else is gone, leaving me alone with nothing to watch on television and LSU is not playing until night so no keeping up with the game on the computer.

On the other hand the day started better than yesterday, which began with me being too unbalanced to walk.   When I visited the cardiologist two weeks  ago  we were concerned with my blood pressure being high.  Yesterday, when I again  saw the doctor, it was low, 104,  so my prescription was changed again.

Having vertigo reminded me of an event of many years ago.   I ran into Ed Wade downtown and asked, "Cousin Ed, how are you doing?"   Ed, who was in his eighties, said, "I'm doing fine except for this vertigo.  I'm dizzy a lot and unbalanced.  And it's not from that liquor.  I've quit drinking.  Now that other stuff  -- I didn't quit it -- it quit me."

No comments:

Post a Comment