Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring has sprung and I still live

Is that the sun I see as I peer through the window expecting to see another grey rainy day?  Perhaps the old saying of March coming  in like a lion and going out like a lamb is at least partly true.

I didn't  forget the first day of spring and I have not abandoned my blog; I just have felt too dull to do anything.  When I got out of bed Wednesday morning I was dizzy and had no balance, making me afraid of falling.  I regret not going to church Sunday but I feared the possibility of a fall was too likely.  I am somewhat better this morning.

I have watched parts of some basketball games but LSU's one point final second loss killed most of my interest in the tourney. At least the baseball team is hitting the ball well and is winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment