Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My only answer on Iran

I have  some ideas on how to handle Isis, and if my policies are followed   the  economy will be made healthy.  But I don't have an answer on what to do to eliminate the threat posed by Iran.

Netanyahu addressed Congress today and said any plan that allows Iran to develop nuclear weapons is bad and Israel will oppose it. The plan he outlined leaves me with the feeling that any plan could lead to war.  I am very fearful of Obama's negotiations;  his plan would allow Iran to have nuclear weapons.

We have one thing in our favor (if Obama does not give it away) and that is to be so much stronger with nuclear weapons than anyone else, and can promise any nation that attacks us will be hit ten times as hard as we are hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment