Sunday, November 23, 2014

Rain stops brings pretty day

When I went to church this morning, rain was falling for the third straight day.  After the service was over, I left the church  and entered a world  where rain was no longer falling, the sun was shining, and the day was beautiful.

Does that tell me something?

This is unrelated  except for the rain.  As the rain fell steadily Friday I wondered if the schools would let out early, giving the children what we observed many years ago  as a rainy day schedule. All classes would be held; they would only be shortened.  A thirty-day activity period normally observed after lunch would be eliminated -- and that meant trouble for me because I did my math homework during that period.  Incomplete or non-existent homework handed in was not happy. 








No comments:

Post a Comment