Friday, April 11, 2014

Brandeis -- Where's my degree?

I haven't heard from Brandeis University about  my honorary degree.  The degree process got fouled up last year and I was passed  over, but surely  I was to be honored this year.  I recognize that mistakes can be made. Something went wrong and they changed their minds on giving recognition to some woman who exposed the abuse  of women by radical Muslims.  Despite my many accomplishments, I have never  done or said anything controversial.

I may have to wait until next year.  You will be surprised to learn that Brandeis is not the only university that has yet to honor me.  I have not been awarded a degree by Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Oklahoma A&M, or  Slippery  Rock. That's hard to believe, is it not?    

No comments:

Post a Comment