Friday, December 13, 2013

Jessica's arrival means the season has begun

Jessica arrives tonight; her plane is scheduled to land about 9:30.  She completed her finals, which for some classes was to submit a paper.  It is hard to realize  that she has now completed half of the three years required to complete her religious studies.

I am taking it easy this season.  I've already skipped two events at the church and Wednesday night all members of the family except me attended "Songs of the Season,: a Christmas music presentation. I had looked forward to attending but was glad I skipped it because it required four hours.  I did attend Jen's office party Thursday, but that only involved having dinner. The firm now has 54 people.  The first year it totaled four, including the owners.

Josh added to his Christmas lights  at his home in Logansport.  I forgot that I am scheduled to be on hand at his open house Saturday night. The lights timed with music were outstanding and very much enjoyed by people driving by last year.  Many parked to listen to the music and view the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment