Monday, September 2, 2013

What a Sunday!

Our Sunday school class is responsible for providing the coffee and donuts each Sunday in September, beginning September 1.  The crowd was at its most numerous when I poured myself a cup of coffee. For no reason I spilled the coffee on my shirt and the floor.  Before I could wipe up the spill, AnnaKate, who is the preacher for contemporary services, was on the floor cleaning up the spill.

Embarrassing enough but that was just the beginning.  As I knelt and attempted to get some money from my pocket to put on the altar, the cushion slipped and I hit on my knee. I was up with help and went on with nothing hurt but my pride.  One lady had to say, "you don't like using your walker, do you?"











































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment