Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New roof and chest pain

Well, the new roof is on.  The crew got here a few minutes before 7 and completed the job by 2:30.  Quite a difference from the time we had a roof put on, and the roofers would leave to get a beer, planning to return but failing each time.  This crew was larger and worked steadily.

The noise was terrific as they pounded the underlying wood to determine if there were weak spots.

Whether being subjected to seven hours of noise had any part in it I don't know,, but I had one of the worst spells of chest pain ever.  I gave up the bed and sat on the couch, finally being free of pain and returning to bed at a quarter of three.   I feel the effects this morning and my blood pressure is very high.  I hope to get better as the day goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment