Friday, July 19, 2013

Gallup and I may be in trouble

I've just completed a Gallup survey, and this was one I enjoyed doing as it allowed me to vent my anger and register my dissatisfaction with Obama and the harm he is doing to our country.

Most of the questions were to be answered favorable or unfavorable.  If you have read my blog you know what  answer I checked on nearly everything.  I was delighted to  reveal how I feel about Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Christie, Boehner,  Democrats, Republicans and the tea party.  I got to give my feelings about local officials (they didn't come off so well either,)

Yes, I said, the economy is getting worse and now is a bad time to find a quality job.  Sadly, I had to say the new generations may not fare better than their parents.  This would reverse what had happened for many decades -- each generation had been better off than the preceding one.)

I gave my assessment of how badly Obama and his cohorts are doing on the economy, job creation, foreign affairs, Syria, the deficit, terrorism, immigration, health care, education, fuel/energy, social security, environment, gun control, and international trade.

There was more, but that is enough to anger the Obama administration, which had fined Gallup several million dollars.  Will I be fined along with Gallup?  Surely, Obama will wait until results are published.  In the meantime I'll enjoy having had the opportunity to express my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment