Thursday, April 11, 2013

Surprise -- I'm negative on a Gallup survey

Completed another Gallup survey today, found it to be more interesting than most others.  I was asked to rate President Obama and Congress on their actions; I don't have to tell you how I rated them but the choices ranged from very favorably to very unfavorably.  Among other questions was how the news media treats Obama. Why does the media treat the president as if he were rock star, superb  athlete , and economic expert  rolled into one?  Why do journalists refuse to ask him serious questions concerning the condition of  our nation?

Is the news media giving too much or too little coverage to guns, sequestration, the economy or North Korea?  I was pleased to give my opinion on that as I was on TSA, and on whether the government is treating veterans too well or not well enough.

So much of the survey concerned usage of the internet.  That included social networks  like Face Book, My Space, Twitter and several I had never heard of.

I found most of the survey interesting although I recognize that it will have little influence.  Personally, it was worthwhile because I was able to say how I feel about Obama and TSA.


No comments:

Post a Comment