Friday, December 14, 2012

For God's sake, why?

 __________________________________________________________________________________

Several items had been in my mind from which I planned to select one to comment on today, but all are gone from my mind as, like you, I try to cope mentally and emotionally with the tragic event of today, the shooting and killing of 27 persons including 20 kindergarten children -- just precious babies.

I can't help it; my eyes are shedding tears as I write.  How in the name of God can such an awful thing happen?  It's too soon to attempt to find an answer.  What we can do is pray for the families of the victims and offer them our love, letting them know we are grieving with them. They are not alone.

__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment