Friday, July 20, 2012

"it helped my horse, so it should help you"

I kept my appointment for pain treatment Thursday and was greeted by Dr. Germany, my first time to see her.  She wants me to try  some kind of wave treatment that she seems convinced will give me relief from back and hip pain, plus more ability to walk and take part in other activities, "possibly even garden." 
She considered her most convincing point was that the treatment benefited her horse, reducing inflammation.

So much of my life is given over to seeing doctors and paying for medicine.  If  I had a dollar for every hour I've spent in doctor's waiting rooms, including the little cubby holes, I could buy an automobile and travel the country.  It's all part of advancing years.  Still, it's better than the alternative.  At this time I am supposed to call my primary physician and  my heart doctor for appointments.  Before I see my primary doctor I've got to be sure I know the day of the month and the week plus brush up on math to pass the test for alzheimer's,

No comments:

Post a Comment