Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So I may be a terrorist and can be shot just for the heck of it

I've learned today that I have signs of being a terrorist and that Obama can have me shot to death for no reason except he wants to. Should I be worried?  No, because  I feel better today than I did yesterday.

Yesterday I went to the doctor's office and offered a l00 dollar bill to take care of the co-pay requirement.  The lady at the window rejected the bill and I found enough other money to get by.  Later I went to the pharmacy to pick up one of my meds for the month.  Charge was 45 dollars so I proffered my l00 dollar bill.  The clerk said she had no change and would have to go to the front to get the bill changed.  The pharmacy does thousands of dollars of business every hour but has no change.

Is money no good anymore?  Must you have credit cards, debit cards, store cards etc. to get by today?  The FBI thinks so.  It has announced that one of  the signs a person is a terrorist is he pays for purchases with cash.  Keep  that in mind the next time you visit Taco Belle.

But I don't have to be a terrorist to be shot.  President Obama has stated a policy that he can have any American citizen killed without any charge, without any review, except his own.  Two of his aides have reaffirmed they believe that American citizens can be killed on the  order of the president anywhere including the United States.  Makes other problems seem petty, does it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment