Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I was served the world's worst hamburger

I had the worst hamburger I have ever tried to eat last night.  I'm  not a fan of going out to eat -- for three reasons -it is too much trouble; it is a waste of money, and the food is usually not that good.

We went to Applebees last night and I chose a hamburger.  My last visit there I had ordered a steak off  the low calorie menu, and it was  a disappointment.   I thought anybody can make a hamburger, so that's what I ordered.  When it came I had a thin piece of meat that was dry, hard, without juice, and flavor.  It was served on two pieces of flat, hard bread, with a tough piece of lettuce and thin slice of tomato -- no onions or pickles. I expected steak fries but got those fast-food type that were hard and tasteless.

That "meal" made me wish I was a food critic and could write about it; oh wait, I am writing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment