Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cardiologist wants me to have heart cath

I have been of  two minds about writing this.  I don't want to give the readers too much boring detail about myself but on the other hand this blog is partly like a diary. Anyway, here goes.  Last Wednesday I had an angina attack.  Nothing unusual there except in its severity and duration. After treatment with nitro and aspirin the pain was halted and I was relieved that I was scheduled to see a cardiologist Monday morning. 

The cardiologist I have seen for five years had resigned and will go to another hospital in July, resulting in me consulting Dr.Davis.  After reviewing my history, listening to me and studying the EKG, he insisted a heart cath is  necessary.  I don;t look forward to that, but the question I have is what would be next.  I asked for a month to consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment