Sunday, April 3, 2011

Programed Alarm Clock Throws Me for a Loop

This morning I heard the clock in the den toll six times, turned over and dozed off.  I woke, looked at the clock in the bedroom saw it was past 7 so I got out of  bed, made coffee, ate, took my pills, fed the cat, and got the paper. Josh was just getting up and I went in the bedroom, saw the clock said 9:21, leaving me not much time to shower, shave and dress for Sunday School.  When I got to the church  I saw only one vehicle, Don's van.  I looked at my car clock and saw it was not yet 9.  My bedroom clock had done it to me again;  it cannot grasp that daylight saving time starts early now, not the first Sunday in April.  I didn't throw the clock against the wall, but I felt like it  What makes this worse; the clock did the same thing to us last year and we let it go on believing daylight saving begins in April.  Is the clock stubborn or am I stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment