Friday, September 10, 2010

Just Some Personal Notes

I've been just too tired and ill to post. Today  I'm somewhat better  although it has been a frustrating day. The panic attack Saturday surprised me, especially by being the worst I have had.  Then Sunday I was extremely tired and had difficulty breathing after going and getting the doughnuts for the church.  I was supposed to teach but not only did not teach but came home and missed the class and church.  Then came Monday.  After Jessica left for Baton Rouge Jen and Josh left to look at furniture.  I had a severe angina attack, took a nitro which eased the pain but then I got up to lower the thermostat, hoping cooler air would make breathing easier, and blacked out momentarily. Luckily, I slid down the wall instead of crashing to the floor.  I admit I was frightened, feeling this was the end.  Since then I've been better, still with a breathing problem at times, and very tired.  Today I was making pear preserves and everything was going great until they began burning.  They will have to be thrown away, and I spent a lot of time peeling and slicing the pears.  I went to the bank to deposit some checks and found I had left my license at home somewhere.  I tried to turn on the computer only to find it was goofed up in some way.  Josh stopped by on his way to the dentist and was able to fix it in a couple of minutes.  Just a little bit different from an ordinary day.
( I wrote this and saved it, not expecting to publish it but today decided to go ahead. I've posted personal stuff before, and after all this is my blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment