Saturday, September 22, 2012

Please -- don't increase junk mail

More junk mail?  Please tell me this is not going to happen, but  Drudge reports that the U.S. Postal Service will deliver more junk mail as a way to increase revenue.

I have two questions -- where will they go to get more junk mail, and  is there not a limit to how many magazines, advertisements, tote bags, calendars and other such mail a carrier can stuff in his vehicle?

My mail box has just been relieved of Saturday's mail and I have already opened most of it and assigned all of it to be recycled.  My name is on the lists of nearly all charitable and fund raising organizations.  Many of them send gifts; I wrote one time about the volume and variety of gifts I had received, which finally included 14 2012 calendars.  I began receiving 2013 calendars  in March.

Please, postal service, find some ways to be more efficient.  If I get more junk mail than I'm already getting, I will have to add another mail box.

No comments:

Post a Comment