Tuesday, August 28, 2012

We leave for North Carolina

Jen and I leave Wednesday for North Carolina, arriving around 9 p.m.  We will be on hand to help Oliver Roy celebrate his first birthday Friday, August 31.  It seems like yesterday we visited a the time of his birth. This will be my third trip to North Carolina since Mark and Julie got jobs there and re-located from the Washington D.C. area.  Jen and Josh were there last month helping Jessica move from Baton Rouge to Durham.  Jessica has begun classes at Duke Seminary.

I am looking forward to the visit but I dread the trip, especially changing planes at the Atlanta airport. Even worse is when take-off is delayed for weather or any other reason and you have to sit in the plane not knowing how long you will be required to wait.  As I have emphasized at the time of other trips, passengers should be allowed off the plane and to  wait in the lounge area.

No comments:

Post a Comment